Monday, February 19, 2007

So Then

I responded to Amazon, thanks them for their recommendation, and suggested to them that I've noticed that people who shop at Amazon also shop at Amazon.

They wrote back: Thank you for for taking the time to write! and asked if I needed any further assistance with anything. Provided links which might assist me.

I wrote back that while I really just need more recommendations, I do have a problem with the "also" , and was there a link that could help me specifically with that?

They think that I don't know that 'they' is a computer. (I do know it). In the meantime, I figure that they ( it, the computer) was tortured and they (it) were (was) slinging their (its) head around so they it
think it them did something there that they them it wasn't aware of and then a month later kind of aggravated it.

Hence, Yann Martel.