Monday, February 19, 2007

In Summary

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

We've noticed that customers who have purchased Life of Pi by Yann Martel also purchased books by Yann Martel.

I wrote back that I have heard that people who shop at Amazon also shop at Amazon.

They wrote back saying: Thank you for your reply! And wondered if I needed assistance with anything else. Provided links.

I wrote back to say that I would like to be directed to whichever automatic reply is able to 'assist' customers with the use of the word " also".

They wrote back saying: Thank you for your reply! And wondered if I would like to try any of the links ...

I wrote back saying: No, I would not like to try any of the links, but could they put me in touch with Yann Martel?

They wrote back: Thank you for your reply! And apologized if I was having difficulties.

I felt satisfied by that. Wrote back to them: Thank you for your reply! Signed it Yann Martel and added in parens: Yann Martel is also Yann Martel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home