Friday, November 2, 2007

I Want To Say U Hi

Ave, my dear friend!

A beautiful woman is writing you a letter. This woman is me... I will tell you something sad about myself. I am a woman who lost all hopes and dreams to be happy into marriage life. I lost belief into attempts to find my rue Love.

A lot of men deceived me, tried to broke me and hurt me deeply. But I have never given up, I overcome all betrayals, lie and went toward my happiness again and again. But... I am still alone... I am tired to live in lie, to be a beautiful toy into cruel hands of somebody whom I don't love.

I don't know you, but I was frank with you and if you feel that you're a man who is able to love, who is able to make me happy, to cure all scars into my soul. You may expect for sincere and true love of a beautiful, but lonely woman with broken heart where is left some place for true love who can appreciate it.


Kisses

Marishka

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a note about male/female caracteristics :
males have something at the neck level called "adam's apple".
interesting note is that women don't have that (actually, they do, but it's not visible).

now check the picture. pretty nice wig and visible adam's apple.
i leave the conclusion to you.

i knew spam as quite low level, but i had never seen such a bad one before. thank you ;)

November 12, 2007 at 10:21:00 AM PST  
Blogger Merlin Sulchek said...

Who is to say whether this is spam or a plea? Maybe a woman, but not female? Scars and lies? Here, in China, everything seems upside down. What if spam is the reality and everything else ... the dream?

November 13, 2007 at 8:06:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home