Friday, February 20, 2009

Okay, This One Is Definitely Legit

Hello dear,

It sounds unreasonable sending this message through the internet because of numerous nefarious activities and scams that befall the world these days.

Nevertheless, I have a transaction that will be of benefit to both of us. It involves $9,500,000.00 Million United State Dollars, in the bank I work, which I would like to acquire and transfer to your account with your assistance.

At the successful transfer, we shall share the money in the ratios of 40% for you and! 60% for me. If you are interested in been my partner and treating this business with utmost confidentiality and trust, send your response to me immediately via this email address.

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Manama Chuka C

1 Comments:

Blogger Merlin Sulchek said...

It's generous, too.

February 20, 2009 at 9:30:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home