Friday, November 14, 2008

The Ur-spam

Dearest Family Of Merlin,

Many blessed tidings to myself and yours.

Please me to tell you of when I lost every thing I own in hands of most rebelous government and right now are just in room in one church urgently with nothing less then 1, MILLION DOLLARS, hiding with tears. That does not includes land buying and some other expences, the important document and every thing was demolished and I lost all my belongings and all my members.

Which is where you come in.

I now live with a member that has been good to me, she is a very nice man and has the face of God inside him. She is the willing one, who can after you help receive the monies to make transference of the boxed funds to safe harbours with hope back to the locked room.

Uncountable numbers of members will be saved by your doings, which is the reason I came to think of you.

This whole everything is all as result of grossly over invoiced contracts which were executed for the government during the last administration in it, and are presently under verification, with no fault to my members, who are in hiding or demolished. When the smoke was cleared, I was alone with the ONE MILLION DOLLARS, and ran urgently to one church with confidentiality to write this important mail to you and yours telling how it came to be this.

Until I can only write specs which is the how of the why you learned me, and keep my selves busy until help can come from your house and I can return to outside which is where I like it. It is not to trouble but enlighten you that I say you this and hope for the cash release.

(Other people in the room with the ONE MILLION DOLLARS do not like the waiting. They are not believers in you, like me who is the beneficiary, their anger and hatred and everything else is the many reasons they say they hope to demolish you if the boxes are not filled with the transactions on which we can agree in this mail, but I am not worried, no).

I am insane with happy for your reply to my mail, when it comes it shows that I am not alone in this world of hatred and jelousy and surrounded by Godlessness. that makes me to believe more and more in the God that I serve, and serve also by the love of the member of which I said you who loves me and I strongly believe it and is the how of the how I come to write this to yours I have forgiven the hounds of the rebelious government for the humiliation and embarrasment they brought to me and to my feelings, even if they are at the door, and do not have the forgiveness I am telling you and will demolish me and you too unless you do what you must do urgently. They are with Godlessness, I have said this. If I am able to have you the money to lock the door and keep safe the ONE MILLION DOLLARS in the room, which is how I came to make Contact with you, things will be better, believe it.

All that is needed is a small thousands in boxes to put in the escrow to release these funds to which God has blessed me personally but not much longer, judging by the sounds I hear.

Please, Merlin, Don't Be Worried About Anything as am going to finance this transaction with small amount of ONE MILLION DOLLARS in my possessions and the boxes are coming with a diplomatic agent who will go along with the boxes to your house address when provided by your members with the help of the love I write you that loves God Jesus and me even while the rebelious government ever knocks closer at the door.

What ever your heart fills like giving in the boxes will be appreciated not only by me but also by God the creator of all things inside, and then you will certainly not be threatened by the harmful agencies who demolished my members who were same of the ages of yours, which is the how of when I knew you must share my sentiments, if you take my meaning.

Please do very thing in your power to build back the personal house of my salvation and breakthrough, and God will bless you in Jesus name I pray AMEN for you and yours.

Once transaction is complete, I will shortly someday be arriving in Los Angelos on a fact finding mission for the church. Perhaps we could accidentally meet and I can provide you with everything thankful in person.

REGARDS Sincerely,
KU EMELU QAUDICH BELLISIMO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home