Sunday, April 26, 2009

There's a Beer Factory here, too (what a surprise)

Hello my friend!!!

This letter arrived to you from Russian Internet dating agency " Land of Love ". This is not spam or other bad things. So, please, answer to me!!!

My name is Svetlana. I'm 31 years old from Klin, Russia. I have decided to change my life, and to find the man for me. The man for serious attitudes. I addressed to agency " Land of Love " and they sent my letter to you. I want to search man from USA or Canada for friendship or love. I'm not married and have no children.
This is my photo. I hope that you like it and will answer to me.

Please, answer only to my personal e-mail: svetlana.pante@rambler.ru
Best regards,
Yours Svetlana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home